Jaywon leaving Kennis music?


This year alone, there have been high profile splits/disagreements (some still unconfirmed) between record labels/management and artistes such as Wizkid, Wande Coal, Jesse Jagz, Brymo, Vector, Naeto C, Eva, Blackmagic, Chuddy K and more.

Jaywon’s name might be added to that list soon; at least if his recent interview with Hip TV is anything to go by. The man behind hit song “Odun Yi” revealed exclusively to us that his forthcoming album which features the aforementioned single, might be his last under Kennis Music.

According to Jaywon, “There has to be a time for improvement and everybody wants to grow. What I wanted to do was improve myself and build my own team. That’s what I’m trying to do, build a team for myself. My next album will be under Kennis Music, but after that maybe you’ll get to meet a new team for Jaywon. That’s what it is.”


Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 spoke about this:

Post a Comment