Waje talks music and her 14 years old daughter


The two-time Headies winner in an interview with Hip Hop World made it clear that her career doesn’t contradict her role as a mother to her daughter who is currently in secondary school.

According to her, “I’m a mother and everything that has to do with a child and have basic things that they need is what matters to me. Right now, I’ve been travelling every weekend so what I do is that when I’m leaving on Friday , I take her to Grandma and when I’m back on Monday she’s back in the house with me. We are friends and we do a lot of things together. I take her to band rehearsals and all that and the reason is that I really need to spend more time with my daughter.”

Waje recently dropped her much anticipated album ‘Words Are Not Enough’ to increasing critical and commercial acclaim and also scooped up a major brand ambassadorship with GLObacom.


Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 spoke about this:

Post a Comment