"The album situation is not my fault" - Skales


Skales‘ debut album has been on the highly anticipated list for quite a while now. Ever since audiences got a taste of the rapper-singer on “Heading for a Grammy”, followed by his strong showing on the EME compilation album last year, fans have been yearning for an album from Skales.

The situation might be more puzzling if one considers the fact that Skales and Wizkid were signed at around the same time, and the latter is already putting finishing touches to his sophomore album.

On a recent visit to Hip Hop World Studios, the Kaduna-born musician spoke about the delay in putting out the music project. According to Skales, “The album issue is not my fault. I even brought my laptop, because I felt like showing people, this is my album. More than 200 songs, its just for us to pick which ones to drop. But you know how most Nigerian labels are, they do turn by turn. So for two years, I’ve been waiting for Wiz’ project to be done before I could drop my first single while signed to EME.” 

Skales also revealed the title of the album which he promised would be out this year as he is next in line after Wizkid. “I’m working on the album and it should be out this year by God’s grace. I even have a title for it. It’s called ‘All the Above’. I’ve dropped two singles and I’m getting ready to shoot the videos. So I’ve been waiting for the first artiste to finish, that’s Wiz. And I’m next right now.


Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 spoke about this:

Post a Comment