"The lesson my father's death taught me" - Dr Sid


Mavin Records‘ Dr.Sid recently lost his father Chief Justus Esiri to diabetes. Ever since, Sid has become averse to the usage of sugar.

He made this known while being served with a cup of coffee during his last visit to Hip Hop World in Lagos. Dr. Sid categorically rejected sugar and asked for honey to sweeten the coffee saying sugar is his greatest enemy for now. “Na diabetes kill my papa o. Abeg I no want sugar at all. I prefer to use honey and I know the harm sugar can cause. My girlfriend has warned me not to take sugar.”

Dr. Sid recently released the video to “Love Mine,” a single off his upcoming album ‘Siduction’. The music project is expected to be completed by the last quarter of 2013.


Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 spoke about this:

Post a Comment