"Why my wife was my video girl" - Samklef


Have you seen the pretty video vixen in the “Suwe Remix” video by Samklef? We can confirm to you that she’s Samklef’s wife Yvonne Oguachaba.

Samklef differed from the rest using his wife as his video girl. In a chat earlier today, he revealed the reasons why his wife beat every other video girl out there to steal the leading role in his new video “Suwe Remix”.
Samklef explains, “I wanted it to be emotional” referring to the romantic lines in the song; ‘My love no be suwe, my love no delay baby…I no go play you like a suwe, I love you all the way…’

He also talked about being the first person to pull such an act in the Nigerian music industry, “I checked and discovered that no one else has done it before”. The artist was giving his fans a sneak peek into his personal life and showcasing her to the world concurrently.

Sounding so elated, he then added “I checked on YouTube and for the first time I had over 25,000 views in 24hours”. The song currently has 46, 212 YouTube views (at the timeof this report) and Samklef admitted that the stunt has relieved further struggles on publicity for the video. The artist decided to be economical involving family to reduce the expense of a professional video girl.

The video features YBNL Olamide while legendary actor/comedian Baba Suwe makes a cameo appearance.


Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 spoke about this:

Post a Comment