Lady Gaga Buys Her Boo A £37,000 Backpack As Birthday GIft


According to the SUN, to celebrate Her boyfriend Taylor Kinney' 32nd birthday on the 15th of July, Lady Gaga shelled out £37,000 for one of his favourite things, a backpack.

The unique bag, which is part of Hirst's collaboration with the Olsen twins' clothing label The Row, is covered in mini-versions of his famous spot paintings - which are rows of randomly coloured circles - and comes with a gold plated brass feet to rest it on.

In a previous interview, Taylor admitted that he loves being brought new backpacks - although he often loses them.He said: 'I don’t have lavish taste. Where would I put stuff? My backpack is only so big. If someone who loves me wants to get me something fancy they get me a really nice backpack.'I’ll have that for a while, until I lose it or it gets stolen.'


Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 spoke about this:

Post a Comment