David Beckham tipped to play James Bond


Former Manchester United and Real Madrid icon David Beckham has been backed by his wife Victoria to swap his famous No.7 for 007 by becoming a future James Bond.
Beckham announced his retirement from professional football at the end of last season after winning the French title with Paris Saint-Germain, and Posh Spice believes her husband should now try his hand at acting.

The former England captain, however, is far from convinced he has the ability to follow close friend Tom Cruise to Hollywood, even if Victoria thinks Beckham would be the ideal candidate to succeed Daniel Craig as Bond.
"I have some friends who are actors – Tom Cruise is a very good friend of ours," Beckham told The Sun.
"But I don't think I have any plans to become an actor. I'm not sure I'd be very good at it."

Victoria responded: “I think you would be really good at acting.”
"I think you'd be great. I think he should be James Bond! He'd be a good James Bond!"
Beckham has just returned from a trip to China where he was fulfilling ambassadorial duties working to promote football in the country.

The 38-year-old's visit, however, was marred by scenes Shanghai Tongji University last Thursday as a number of fans were crushed and left needing hospital treatment having tried to catch a glimpse of their hero.


Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 spoke about this:

Post a Comment