Riccardo Tisci says his best sexual experience was with a famous man



Ricardo is the Givency designer who was recently rumoured to be Kanye West's gay lover. Anyway, Ricardo did an interview with Vogue Homme last month and when asked to reveal his "best" sexual experience, the fashion mogul said it was with a well known man!  Read it below
"I have several but the one I think immediately is an experience I had with a man who is known. I never imagined that something could happen between us and it's still the hottest weekend of my life. Nobody really knows if this guys is straight or gay, it is a mystery. However, I was attracted to him, his way of speaking, thinking, walking, dressing. I love what he does an an artist. This weekend both, the intimate moment has really reinforced my attraction to him."
(source: lindaikejiblog)


Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 spoke about this:

Post a Comment