Stella Damasus speaks + more surprise birthday photos


The newly married actress wrote this on her blog this afternoon and shared more photos from her birthday party. See her blog post below...
I have Been trending for the past two days now. Day one was about people wishing me well and praying for me on my birthday. Day two is now filled with gossip, scandals and all sorts, but that is as far as the so called journalists and bloggers are concerned. As far as I am concerned I had a blast on my birthday and I will not allow other human beings steal my joy regardless.
I choose to enjoy my life because I know I deserve it. Nobody went through my own trying times with me and I did not go through any with others.
(source: lindaikejiblog)


Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 spoke about this:

Post a Comment